Monday 27 April 2009

If She Wanna Rock, She Rocks

If she wanna rock, she rocks
She can roll with the punches
Long as she feels like she’s in control
(Rock & Roll - Eric Hutchinson)

This song is my current addiction :)
It really reminds me of this girl who shines and bright, attractive in every way, and makes other people confident just by standing somewhere near her.
Just the same like KT Tunstall's Suddenly I See.
I think every girl wants to be her.

Anyway... since everybody's doing this on Facebook, i think i'll try doing it here

My Own Top 5 Lists





2 comments:

  1. us your version of 'my top 5 thingy' is far much better than the fb version, because your doddle is very very cutesy looking hahahaha. Terus ada tulisan2 nya gitu lagi......

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohmaigooot, lo ga suka hayden?? DDD:

    ReplyDelete